Monday, March 31, 2008

Curry Anyone?


I forgot that I did snap this one of my dinner prep before my guests arrived. I fixed a beef curry because I wasn't able to locate any lamb over the weekend. It was sort of a combination of Indian and Thai flavors, and came out very well!
I also cooked some Teryaki spare ribs that came out wonderful, even though this was the first time I attempted to use the oven here.
I had planned to get some of the finished product, and of my guests, but as I said in the last post we got to talking and forgot about the camera. Well there's always next time, and judging by the comments on the meal I'm sure they'll be back for more!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thunder-
I miss you...but I also miss your curry! Wish that was being prepared in my kitchen! MAybe you'll cook it for me in a few weeks?
Also, just wanted to let you know the officials have possitively identified Matt Maupins remains:( Kinda a sad day for me. You know I always held out hope.
Love,
Lightnin

Thunder said...

Lightnin - I know it's sad news although I can't help but feel a little relief for his parents because they finally know, even if it's not what we were all hopeing for!

Also, of course I'd cook some curry for you when you're here. You just have to decide between beef, lamb, or chicken!
Although, we'll be within walking distance of several places that may be able to do as good, if not better. ;-)