Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Short Night and a Brand New Day

In my normal way my body decided that 5 hours of sleep was enough to recover from thelong trip and I'm awake with the sunrise here in Beijing.

I thought I'd try to give a quick tour of my accomodations;




Here's the entance














Then the kitchen to the right. The laundry room is to the left, but nothing exciting to see.













The view of the dining room and living room from the kitchen












I also had a photo of the bathroom, bedroom, and a view from the balcony, but I keep getting knocked off the LAN connection so I'll have to save them for another time.

Zaijin for now!

2 comments:

R.Powers said...

Gee, that looks pretty decent.
Glad you made it there safely!

Thunder said...

FC - Thanks! It's pretty much a luxury stay! Hopefully my luggage will show up later too!