Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day (And Happy Anniversary Lightnin)!




I just wanted to say Happy St. Patrick's Day from Beijing and to wish Lightnin Happy Anniversary
This past Monday was the 25th anniversary of our very first date! So St. Patrick's day has always had special meaning to us. it became even more meaningful due to the fact that out of the 17 years that we've lived in Cincinnati I have usually been traveling on business on our actual wedding anniversay, but have always been home for St. Patty's Day so we adopted it as the anniversary to celebrate. This year unfortunately that wasn't the case as I'm obvisously on the other side of the earth from home.
I also wanted to share a couple of the sites of celebrating the occasion in China!
Happy Anniversary Sweetie, I wish you could have been here to celebrate!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back at ya Dudesdad! I think this is the first year I didn't even have one beer on St. Pat's. Just didn't want one! Plus, I was pretty stoked after we decided to get you that new H-D you've always wanted and to let me pick it out! Awesome, I promise you won't be disappointed! YT says he wants to put in the break in hours for you! LOL! Talk to you later, Lightnin

Anonymous said...

WHAT!?!?!?! dads getting a new harley? let me know what kind you are looking at bc we got a few guys here that know a lot about them and i will ask them too what they think. well i love you mom and dad and i will let you know about around what time i will be back. keep in touch and ill see you soon

SPC.Dude

Anonymous said...

Dude-
Read your e-mails and get back with me.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Awwww how cute!! Your first date was on a beer drinking holiday. Thats so romantic :) Lil Bell

Thunder said...

Lightnin - You're the most awesome ever!!!! I'm sure that the photos you sent don't do it justice!
Besides I guess you buying it without me evens up for me buying property and a house without you! ;-) I love you so much!

Dude - Hey she had STEB with her, so I'm sure it's top notch and they goat the best deal!

Lil Bell - Is that you CB? You have to admit it was a pretty fitting date for us!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave, hope you are doing well. The places in the pictures look pretty nice. I'll be interested to hear what kinds of food you are eating! Dave L.

Thunder said...

Hey Davie - Good to hear from you! I'm eating some fairly normal stuff so far, well you know normal for us! ;-) They advised me it would be a good idea to ease into it to let my body get adjusted to things before we go on the wild side of food! I'll have to e-mail you on other details, but will post most general food info/photos.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave this is Sammy

Thunder said...

Hey Sammy - How are you doing?

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. Thunder:

I am new at retrieving the comments back from you, however, I am keeping up with your travels and adventures. It is like reading a good novel, that you don't need to worry about slowing down reading in the end because it is too good to finish so quick..We will go on, and on, and on, with the Saga, of Thunder and Lightnin! but you can actually touch the characters!