Sunday, March 23, 2008

Renovation, Not Demolition!

It looks like they're renovating the building across the street rather than prepping for demolition. I'm certainly glad about that because I've seen them basically gutting the building since I've been here, and I was wondering if I was going to get enough warning to seal the cracks of the windows and doors before the thing came crashing down. I'm glad to know I don't need to worry about that anymore!

I don't think you can see it, but these guy's are repairing the perimeter around this courtyard.











Mike, you might appreciate these photos!





Making concrete "old school"!




























This city is in the middle of change. It's growing, while trying to hold on to it's past, and prepping for the Olympics!



I can't say it enough, it's an exciting time to be here!

No comments: