Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lazy, Crazy, Hazy Days of Summer

Well summer is definitely upon us here in Beijing. I think I mentioned this a little the other day, but we're raising an average of about 4 degrees F each day. Even thought it hasn't rained for the past couple of weeks the humidity is on the rise too. In the spring we were averaging around 10-15% humidity, we're know up to 25-30%. Hey, I'm not complaining just stating the facts. I much more prefer this to winter!

Hey a also wanted to let you know that SPC Dude has started up a new blog and has a few posts on it already. He's also got some good pics to check out. You can click on the SPC Dude and it should take you to his site.

Sorry not photos on this one, it's been pretty hazy the past few days, so I'm hoping for rain to clear things up a bit. Besides you know they would most likely have been of the sunset here anyway! ;-)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Uncle Dave, it is Joe here. I can't wait to taste your homebrew!

Anonymous said...

It's Joe again... You have some really neat pictures up here on your blog. Seems like you and my Aunt are always having some awesome adventures! Take it easy!

Anonymous said...

Thunder. They say it’s going to rain. no rain. Thay say no rain . I ride get wet. Just cinn. whether. Loven life. I checked dude’s blog out. I hope he doesn’t live that reckless .in the field. Of coarse my son is liable to be no better, S T E B

R.Powers said...

30% humidity is the best it ever gets here.
Sounds good to me!!

SPC.Dude said...

hey hey hey STEB what do you mean, you hope i dont live that reckless in the field? and yeah knowing thomas and how the navy people are here, yeah he is going to be about the same once he learns the loop holes and trust me in the military there are plenty of them :D

SPC.Dude said...

crap i forgot to say thankyou to my dad for the shout out, thanks very much!! love you and see you soon dad!

Thunder said...

Joe - It might be awhile on the beer! Thanks for the comments! Life's just one big adventure! ;-)

STEB - Same here, you never know what to expect! Today we had 30-40mph winds and beautiful clear skies!

FC - Don't get me wrong, the higher humidity feels good on my skin! It's usually so arid here that your skin cracks.

SPC Dude - Sorry I haven't been back to your blog again, but I've been extremely busy with meetings these past couple of weeks! I can't wait to see you again too!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the weather is nice. You're coming home soon and its been nice here too!! We all miss ya.

Taco :)

Thunder said...

Taco - I'll be home on Friday night, but just for a short stay!