Saturday, May 03, 2008

Answer to the Puzzler

These pictures might help!






























It's a German Ice Tray, or more appropriately Ice Bag. This is courtesy of RBP who sent me 6 boxes of them.

The first time I saw these "ice bags" I thought what a great idea. They take up little space and actually seem to make a more dense ice cube than a regular ice trys, or it's possibly the shape of the ice, but either way they seem to last longer in your drink than standard cubes do. So maximum efficiency: saves space in the freezer, lasts longer in your drink!

Thanks for sending them to me RBP, and I think the chocolates will be a big hit here too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we didn't see any of those when we were over there. jaf

Anonymous said...

heyy the chocolate were meant for ur better half!!!!!RBP

Thunder said...

Jaf - Sorry, I thought that you did. Spoke to Dude and he reminded me that you hadn't too!

RBP - She's not a chocoholic, but believe me they won't go wasted and are very much appreciated!