Friday, April 25, 2008

A Walk in the Park II

Finally getting back to this post. A couple of weeks ago I went to Yu Yuan Tan Park to see the cherry blossoms in bloom. the only problem was that it rained pretty hard lat the night before and it knocked most of the blooms off the trees. I did manage to get a couple of photos of cherry blossoms and some other varieties of flowering plants.







Cherry Blossoms











Don't know, but they were pretty!




















Just me and over a million of my close friends on a quiet walk though the park ;-)











Hey, doesn't this guy know what the specialty is here in Beijing?



This was taken about 4 kg earlier. The current tally is 9kg (19.8lb) wt loss in 8 weeks! Plus I've trimmed down to the summer beard since this was taken.


We'll try to post some of the pic with both me and Lightnin in them this weekend.








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dad,
i just wanted to let you know that i have a game on sunday at either 1900-2000 mytime which means its probly best for you to try around 2100 mytime i know that that is late for you and mom but i have to work and then the game i will try to get the morning shift and then you can call anytime after 1300 mytime. i love you guys and i cant wait to hear from you guys. hope you are having fun and i love you both very much


spc.dude

Anonymous said...

We'll try to call you Dude and yes we are having a great time. Going to the night market tonight with a bunch of people and we're going to eat crickets and scorpions...Dad will blog with pics after that.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Watch out Lightnin, he's looking pretty hot. Let's see ... attractive, good job, wonderful pamperer.... Remember what I said about insuring your future!! Eve

Thunder said...

Eve - I really do appreciate your coaching efforts towords Lightnin. All I can say is LauShi baby LauShi (teacher).

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave,

I love the cala lily's!! They are really pretty! Those are one of my favorite flowers same with Crystal! She loves them too!! I hope all is well with you! I am enjoying looking at your page!! Take care and Ill talk to you soon!

love always,
Cricket

Anonymous said...

Lookiiing Gooood! Tried to get that accent in there. Finaly got grades from last qtr. straightened out. Got a 3.5 for the qtr. and that puts my cumulative a 3.33. Not to bad for an old fart. Any way keep up the good work, you'll want to be in shape to hit the road on your new ride!
Bro J

Thunder said...

Cricket - Sorry it's been awhile getting back to you, I've been a bit preoccupied with Lightnin! ;-)

Brother J - Good Job, keep it going!