Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tasty Treat at Thunder and Lightnin's




Hi all,
Its Lightnin! I tried a new recipe and STEB and Taco were the guinea pigs. It was chipotle salmon burgers with mango, pineapple, cilantro mayonaise and broccoli and cauliflower salad, and avacado halves. Served with a nice merlot. Not too much else to say except that it was delicious! FC and Jackie, you would be impressed and might want this recipe. STEB and I are trying to improve our eating habits (ya know, turning 40 and all) ;-)


5 comments:

Thunder said...

First of all I owe Smokin an apology for not responding a few posts ago, sorry about that!

Second - Did you say 40? Haha heehee,wait stop let me catch my breath! ;-)

Hey the recioe does look really tasty though!

R.Powers said...

Well, the presentation is excellent, but I'll have to pass.
FC don't do salmon or avocado.

Anonymous said...

Looks good, have a couple to send you that I think you'll like. Some thing maybe when the main man gets back. I'll print them out up at school and send them your way when JaF comes up. I bet he still has a smile on his face after riding. I know I do for him.
Bro J

Anonymous said...

Hey, that plate looks familiar!! I just wanted to say thanx for having us over. Dinner was definitely better than I expected!! (especially not being a big fish fan)

Thanx again!
Taco :)

Jacki said...

Wow that looks good!