Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Breast Fest (Not What You Think )
















Hi

All- Lightnin Here Again-

I know I have your attention after the last post, right?

Okay, back to Breast Fest! On Saturday, STEB took me and Thunders new bike on a charity run. This years run was to benefit a mother of five who recently found out she has cancer. We started at The Best Damn Bar in Miamaitown, Ohio. There were about 75 bikes and it was a beautiful day! We left around 1:00 PM and headed out to Indian Creek, in Reilly. When we arrived there they had burgers, brats and hot dogs ready and waiting on the grill for us! Our next stop was a place called the Kiatta Club in Okeana. Again the grill was fired up and smelling great. The third stop is our stomping grounds; a great little place called Dew Drop Inn, Cleves, OH. This is where Thunder and I go to hang out and meet friends. The last stop of the day was at McDog's in Colrain. We were greeted again with the grill, cheese coney's and pizza. There were door prizes, split the pot and numerous drawings going on. We won a gift pack for Taco's hope chest! It was now about 6:00 PM and the clouds were moving in quickly! A few of us decided it was time to "go west". Unfotunately we didn't make this decision quite soon enough. One of us wanted to leave earlier but others didn't (right STEB?) So needless to say it was a rather soggy ride back, but I behaved myself, as I've been told "there is no whining on the back of a bike" and there wasn't! But we all had a great time and thank you STEB for taking me and thank you Thunder for letting us use your bike!

So, now I'm going to try my hand at posting pics so we'll see how it goes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your welcome.I also had a great time,and thank you thunder ;-) S T E B

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was a good run, even with a little rain. All a part of of being a true BIKER!
Bro J

Thunder said...

Lightnin - Looks like you figured out out to upload photos, but I believe that teh "Dew Drop" is in Blue Jay, not Cleves! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thunder-
You're right! But as STEB just said it's "Beautiful Downtown Blue Jay, Ohio". We all really missed you on the run...next year? Cool, Ya gotta date!
Lightnin