Sunday, March 04, 2007

Photos of Brussels Architecture

Here are just a few shots of Brussels architecture. After we had concluded our business, I took advantage of the sunshine that we had on my last day there.

It became extremely windy, and then started raining again later that night.























I really do feel very fortunate to have a job that allows me to travel to Europe. the advantages are obvious, and I've tried to share them with you, it does have it's price though.

I've been traveling for just over a week now. It's cold and cloudy out once again and rain will be moving in later. I've cought a cold and am beginning to feel a bit of the depression that can set in when traveling alone. I do miss my wife, and wish she could have been here to share the experience.

I think that it's been especially hard this trip because it's the first time traveling since my surgery. My wife took time off to take care of me during my recovery, which is why she cannot be here with me now. I have three more days of meetings, and then it's home again. I can do it! I'll get out and get some fresh air before the rain comes. I'll write up my report from last week's meetings, and prepare for this week.

Who know's, maybe I'll find something else to post about!

No comments: