Sunday, March 04, 2007

Edits to Schloss Ronneburg

Ok, I'll just have to make my edits to my previous posts the hard way. Here are a couple of shots that I was trying to get into the post about Ronneburg Castle.

It was clear that people were much shorter bak in the 1300's that we are today. In attempt to show scale I had "Dude" pose on the opposite side of a door way so that I could sap the photo!


"Dude" stands around 6' 3"-6'4" tall, I'm 5'11", and I come to just over his shoulder, about to his ear. ANyway as you can see he clearly cannot clear this entryway.



Now, any normal person would remember that since I just snapped the photo to show how short the entry was, that it probablydidn't magically enlarge once the photo had been taken. I think you know where I'm goning with this!

Yep, I got a temporary reminder, a souvenir if you will of our visit!

No comments: