Saturday, August 15, 2009

Science with High Powered Weapons

Yesterday I was lucky enough to take part in a scientific study that involved the handling and use of some high powered weaponry! No really it was for scientific purposes!

I can't disclose what the study was for just yet, but after the results come out I'll be able to clue you in!

Here I am with a Marlin 22cal semi-automatic rifle
Not really high powered, but you can accurately click off 14 shots as fast as you can pull the trigger


Firing a Winchester 3030 Rifle. With this thing you've got seven shots to drop an object at around 40 yards away.


How about a Winchester Model 140 12ga shotgun. Talk about a point and click weapon!










I have to admit it was pretty fun and it was in the name of science!

Tonight Lightnin and I will take part in the Culinary Throwdown Challenge initiated by FC of Pure Florida! We'll hopefully post our results either tonight or tomorrow morning!

No comments: