Sunday, August 09, 2009

I Can See Clearly Now......

Well I'm down here in Floridia this weekend Checking on the handy work of Langston Tree Service who cleared the underbrush on our property. I had to make a wurl-wind trip down here to meet with the tree remover and the home builder to mark off just where our eventual homestead will sit. I won't bore you with the details of the trip, at least not at this time, but instead wanted to share photos of what a beautiful piece of land Lightnin and I lucked into!



The Entrance



The Exit



The Clearing



Look closely just to the left of the palm tree, do you see it? It's the center line marker at the back of our property!



A view from the old poacher's bone yard


Another palm tree! Actually the brush clearing revealed at least 4 more palms, awesome!










That's enough for now, I'm going to share the rest with Lightnin alone so she can see what's in store and the rest of you will just have to wait and see! ;-)

6 comments:

R.Powers said...

Having been there, I can really see the difference! Wow!

Anonymous said...

FC-Thanks! We are so excited! Guess you couldn't tell that, huh?
I probably won't be back down there until it's finished or at least close. This Thunder's baby and I can't wait to see what she grows into! I've already seen such a change!
Lightnin

Anonymous said...

Its freaking amazing...its your own little big world.
The w reminds me a lil bit of the movie "Last house on the left"...lol.
Cant wait for the pics of the house.

Love ya

RBP

Thunder said...

FC - I know, it's amazing!

TJ - I'm sure you're gonna' like what I'm doing!

RBP - Thanks! More to come as it progresses!

STEB said...

i see a future pull thrue driveway a brew room and that log home. the ground being cleared makes a big differnce.can you stand at the street and see the other end of the property now? how long be four the contracter begins

Thunder said...

STEB - No we left enough foliage on the front and sides so that you still need to go back onto the drive to see anything.