Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Office (again)

Today I moved into my new office and man is it nice! I not only have a door, but a blinds on the window of the door, 2 file cabinets, locking shelves, book shelves, and seating for 3! Now I can actually hold meetings in my office and discuss confidential information with my team members! You know stuff like: "where are we going for lunch today?" ;-)


The door



A peek inside



A view from inside out



Look I even have a dry erase board now, Yea!











Well that's about all the excitement going on around here today, I just thought I'd share the news!

This will be short lived, of course, because our building is currently under construction going to the "Open Office" format, but for now those of you already living in "Cube City" nanner, nanner, nanner! ;-)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Digs!
Love you,
Me

Anonymous said...

on your property which entrance are you using, the original lot or the new one? jaf

Thunder said...

JaF - The original property with be the entrance and the new one will be the exit.

Thunder said...

Lightnin - Thanks! Wo ye ay ni!

Anonymous said...

compared to mine...ITS MISSING LOT SOF POST-ITS...and papers in the "unfinihsed"-shelf!!!

RBP

Thunder said...

RBP - Give it time, I just moved in yesterday! ;-)

STEB said...

next is the high back lether swivel chare,and a sectery too get coffee.rock on!!!!

Thunder said...

STEB - Yeah man that would be nice, but not very likely! I am just down the hall from the espresso maker though! ;-)

Richard said...

I like the office door idea!! Your new office is really best!!