Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Weekend Update #2

This past weekend we had some hot and humid Florida style weather which led to some pretty vicious storms.

I met up with our friends Julie and Rick to try to go to the Schutzenfest at Kolping on Saturday. After this blew in we decided to wait and give it another try on Sunday!
We tucked the bikes in out of the hail zone just in case!


Much better
Obviously before I talked them into trying the limburger cheese!



Release the hounds! (sorry for the blur)











It was a fun time and would have only been better if Lightnin would have been here too. She'll be flying back into town tonight and I can't wait to get an update from her on the situation down in the G of M!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crockpot Venison Stew Recipe.
http://www.gutpilestyle.com/ForumSMF/wild-game-recipes/basic-venison-stew/

Thunder said...

Anon - Thanks!

Anonymous said...

aaawww...LIMBURGER..i die for cheese...

There is a piece of Organic Italian Gorgonzola in my fridge...waiting on me to get home....ENNNNVYY ;-P

miss you guys

RBP

Thunder said...

RBP - I love the stuff, lightnin and friends don't much care for it!