Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fun in the Snow

A couple of days ago we got hit with a blast of cold air coming from Siberia, which mixed with the warm moist air that we were getting from the south creating a few days of snowy weather.
My regular driver had to go to company meetings today so I had to try to hail a random taxi off the street. During snowy weather the early bird gets the worm, and apparently I wasn't early enough, because I stood outside for 30 min with no empty taxis in sight. So it looks like I'll be working from home today!

A young artist took advantage of an abandoned vehicle to show off his/her talent
(STEB/Taco - I thought you guys would especially enjoy this one!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny that car is still in the same spot. in downtown cincinnati the artist would have used spray paint by now. too cool.S T E B

Thunder said...

STEB - No doubt, plus the wheels would be missing, etc.!

Anonymous said...

STEB and Thunder -
just a quick comment from me only 'coz the password id "reelly"
Lightnin