Friday, December 05, 2008

Saying Good Bye!


This week my old manager (well ok, I mean as in my previous manager because as you can see she's a bit younger than I am!) left Beijing to head back to the US. Her assignment here ended and her new one begins in another week or so.

I'll miss her because she was not only a good manager, but she was also my first friend here in Beijing. We shared many things in common and seemed to compliment each other well in those areas where we were different!

I think the thing that bothers me most right now is that it reminds me that my leaving date is quickly approaching and soon it will be me that has to say good bye to my friends here, and to the city itself. Well it's not time yet so I'm going to make the best of it!

Joia - I'll drink one for you, but since Toper closed it just won't seem adequate! Good luck and I'll see you again when I'm stateside!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

By far the most gorgeous manager you will ever have too!
Good luck on her journey from Germany.

Send a "hello" to the Queen of your life.

RBP

JT said...

She may be an excellent manager but more importantly she is a loyal Boston sports fan...

Thunder said...

RBP - Definetly!

JT - That's not short for James Taylor is it? ;-) Thanks for stopping by! Yep I'd have to say she's definitley a diehard Boston fan!