Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Heading North for Christmas

Sorry, no pictures today just a short note!
It's a balmy 30F here in Beijing, after a bone chilling 9F on Sunday, but we're heading for Harbin, China tomorrow where it is currently only 12F (that hat doesn't look so silly now does it!). Harbin is close to Siberia and I don't know how my friends talked me into it, but that's where we're heading for Christmas! I might even get to help Santa pack his sleigh! ;-)

I should have some wonderful photos of the frozen tundra later this week, or weekend!

Sheng dan jie kuai le! (Merry Christmas!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frohe Weihnachten auch euch und euren kalten Popos! ;-) ( Merry christmas back to you and your cold behinds)

RBP at work

Anonymous said...

You all have a safe trip and stay warm. Take plenty of pictures you know I enjoy them. Tell Lightin thank you and glad she made it alright.Lightin while your there pick me up a little trinkit. Take care and see you next year. Love Smokin

Anonymous said...

Hey, no complaining about the weather. We left Grand Cayman in shorts with 82 degree weather, got off the plane in Cincinnati and were greeted with a windy 8 degree chill. I miss you guys and hope you have a Merry Christmas! Be safe.
Eve

Anonymous said...

Thunder I tried to tell you about the weird hats and the father collar .but harbin china what are you thinking. This is no good . how about Hawaii or Philippines or combo st Lucas. I think you need to come out of the cold and get your mind right. Or do you need a couple days in the box Luke? :)

Thunder said...

RBP - Sheng Dan Jie Kuai Le to you too!

Smokin - We've taken lots of pictures, as you can tell by the other posts!

Eve - It's much colder than that here!

STEB - Yea man we'd have done that if we could have afforded it!