Sunday, February 18, 2007

How to Make the Best of a Winter Vacation

Well, the best thing I could think of was to rent a four wheel drive Jeep, grab my Son, My Grandson, and my Father-in-Law, and head to my Father-in-Law's farm to go and jump snow drifts!

Of course it helps if your Son owns his own construction company and has a 1 ton F-350 Super Duty turbo diesel, and tow chains, just in case you mis judge the depth of the drifts!

It was a pretty fun day, and we decided that no matter how old a boy gets, he can still take time to play!

Sorry FC, but the closest we could get to red was the burgundy one pictured above.

3 comments:

R.Powers said...

Now you're gonna want one. Then we can go to Camp Jeep ... after the Solstice thingie.

Sounds like a great day!

Thunder said...

Yeah man, I do want one now! the only possible issue is that it's Lightnin's turn to pick the vehicle, but ahe's at least willing to look at the Jeep's!

Thunder said...

Sorry, that's she's (not ahe's)!