Saturday, May 27, 2006

Wiedersehen nach Deutschland (See you later to Germany)!

Well, it's been fun, but it's time to leave. We're heading to Brussels in the morning, and I mean early in the morning! We'll leave around 6:30AM, because it's about a 5 Hr drive, for those of you on eastern US time that's 12:30AM your time.

We head back to the states from there the next morning, so I doubt I will be able to post pics from there until I get back home.

It's been a great trip, and I'll try to get the rest of the photos and some of the stories out as soon as possible.

Tschüs Marina, Sabrina, Edgar, and Giela! Spc. Dude (aka G-nerve) we'll see you again soon and talk to you later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I want to know is this: I have a 10 hour layover in London. What should I do with the day?

Thunder said...

Pablo,
The best advice I can give is to visit at least one of the local pubs. You can't go wrong with the good beer and food you're likely to find!