Friday, January 20, 2006

Is that Elvis, No just Frank Zappa!

I forgot to note a very important event in the post "The Old Guy Makes the Club Scene". While we were at the "club" I was just mindning my own business, sipping on a Binder Pilsner (side note: a nice German pils, and relatively cheep too!) when all of a sudden there he is. No not Elvis, Yes it was Frank Zappa! I'm not kidding, It had to be him!

I know, most people see Elvis everywhere, but you know he would be a bit hard to hide since everyone knows exactly what he looks like. Frank on the other hand could hide away in Europe and no one would know. So if you're ever in the Franfurt, Germany area remember to stop in at the Boschkapp club and look for Frank Zappa, He'll probably be doing a dance called the "Running Man". (That was for you G-Nerve!)

4 comments:

R.Powers said...

Of course it wasn't Elvis. He's sitting here on my couch.

Thunder said...

Hey, FC good to hear from you! I'll try to get caught up on yor posts this week too!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hi to a fellow Floridian, even if he is an "ex" floridian! I'm here via Cracker's site. I hope you don't mind, I'm always looking for new sites to read.
Enjoyed the pictures from Weisbaden and all the beer info too. lol

Thunder said...

Laura, Thanks for stopping by!
I don't post on any regularity, just when something hits me. It is supposed to snow here this weekend though and if it does I promised FC some photos. So we'll see, i just might be posting again soon!