Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Speedy Recovery to GGL

Dear fellow Bloggers and Quiet Readers,

I just dropped Lightnin off at the airport. She's headed home to see her Father (GGL in comments to my blogs), by way of Atlanta!
Side note: I don't understand why you have to go from the Cincinnati Delta Hub to the Atlanta Delta Hub to get to Kansas City (Check out the map). Someone once said: "You can't even get to hell without stopping in Atlanta first!"
Anyway, the good thing is that she'll meet up with her sister in ATL and they'll be flying to KC together.

GGL had his surgery today and things did not go as well as we had hoped. When he was coming out his heart rate went out of control and they weren't able to get him stabilized at that hospital, so they Life Flighted him to one that had more capability.

When I got home from dropping her off at the airport she gave me a call that they had stabilized him during flight. That's good news, but obviously he's not completely out of the woods yet. So please keep him in your thoughts and prayers for a full recovery!

3 comments:

R.Powers said...

Hey Dave,
I hope this turned out okay. Thinking of you guys.

Jacki said...

Hi Thunder and Lightning, I was so sorry to hear about your loss. We'll keep you guys in our prayers. The blogging world misses you!

Thunder said...

FC and Jacki - Thank you both for your kind thoughts!