Monday, October 01, 2007

2 years

I just realized it's been two years today since I started blogging. My good friend FC talked me into trying this, and it's really been fun! (I know that he gets a bit disappointed that I don't blog consistently, but hey I do what I can). It's actually been more than just fun, it's been sort of like therapy for me. It's given me the ability to express my thoughts and my view of the world around me, sometimes as an observer and other times as a participant.

I've had the good fortune of traveling to Europe several times for work, and I've enjoyed sharing those experiences with all of you. I know that some of people that I've met during my travels read my posts, even if they don't comment on-line.

It's also given me the pleasure of being able to live vicariously through the posts of all of you other blogger's out there who are willing to share your lives with the rest of us.

I intend to keep going, posting things that seem significant to me at the time and are hopefully at least somewhat entertaining for those of you who read them.

Thanks for stopping by and reading!

2 comments:

R.Powers said...

Dang!
I swear it was the same old post last time I dropped in and now I spend 15 minutes catching up on a whole pile of good posts!
You've been busy!
Great food and beer making posts bud.
How did the home show turn out?

Thunder said...

It was pretty cool. I'm meeting with them down there on Nov. 19th (the Monday before TG). I'm looking forward to knocking back some of the brush and treating the fence!