Friday, October 28, 2011

Crazy Drivers (I missed one!)

I missed one in my last post:

Oh $#*! There's My Exit
This one is driving along in the left lane and instantly darts across 2 to 3 lanes of traffic to barely hit the exit ramp, and causing everyone else on the road to lock up the brakes!

That actually happened not once, but twice on the way into work this morning! One doing this from the left lane, followed by another doing it from the right lane a few miles down the road!

And of course it was far to bothersome for either one to use the turn signal to at least give some sort of warning.
Of course if they had, the driver in the lane next to them would have sped up to keep them from changing lanes! ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny... but it was wild to see! I'm really happy that we car pool everyday and all I have to do is watch in amazement! Oh yeah and listen to you~LOL! But hey you forgot about the yellow car last night that almost took us out!
LYM

Thunder said...

He was covered in the original post!