Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ah Spring in Cincinnati!

Here we are another spring in Cincinnati. This is the time of year that we bounce back and fourth between 70F with rain and 30F with sun.
The hops are peaking through the ground so I know it won't be long, but after this long winter the warm temps can't come fast enough!
Today's forecast calls for rain possibly mixed with sleet and snow.
Ah springtime in Cincinnati!

No news on the home at this point, but I'm betting I'll have an update soon!

I got a new camera for my 20 year anniversary gift at work and am still playing with it to figure out it's limitations, or mine! New pics are soon to come!
Can you believe we've been in one place for 20 years, well ok there was the move to Lima, Oh and then a year in China, but at least I've been with the same company for 20! ;-)

4 comments:

Scott said...

congrats Dave. Maybe sometime we can get together.
Scott

Thunder said...

Scott - That would be great! You'll definitely have to come down to Florida after we get the house completed!

Anonymous said...

iiihhh, do you feel old now?lol, naaaaah!

Hey let us know what kinda cam it is. hope we may get to see more pics of you now.

Miss you guys

RBP

Thunder said...

RBP - I should get some picture this weekend it's supposed to be nice enough to ride! I'll give more info on the camera too!

Nah, I don't feel any older yet, but ask me at the end of June! ;-)