Monday, December 07, 2009

First Snow of the Season
















This morning we arose to the first falling snow flakes of winter. It only snowed a little over an inch, but the traffic backed up severly! It took Lightnin 2 hours to get into work, about 23 miles away. I'm working from home because the little car just isn't made for this weather. I admit I did give it a try and drove, well slid around the block and headed back home. Luckily I was able to get it back up the driveway where it will stay until the snow goes away!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you? It has been over a week and no Thunder...how can I live vicariously through you if you aren't here? We have had over a foot of snow and temperatures of -22. Later" Kay

Thunder said...

Kay - I'll try to get back into the blogging spirit over the next couple of weeks! It's supposed to snow here again this weekend so maybe i'll be able to get out and get a few pictures.

Just a lot of end of the year wrap ups at work along with all of the end of the year celebrations of an evening that have been keeping me busy!

Anonymous said...

are you bragging or complaining? jaf

Thunder said...

JAF - Definitely not bragging, not really complaining yet either, but once Chistmas is over I'm ready to start spring!