Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day! (Now with Photos!)

Yesterday was a beautiful day and Lightnin and I set out on the bike early in the morning, well OK about 8:30-9:00AM. We headed up to Lima, OH to visit some old friends and stopped at probably the best cheese burger place in Ohio, the Kewpie, and scarfed down a double cheese burger each. After that it was hop back on the bike and head for home! We put a little over 300 miles on the hog before we were done, and we're both feeling those miles today, but I'm smiling!

Visiting with my friends Harold (center) and Scott (Right), it was good to see them again!

A welcome sight after a long ride! This is Tina a bartender at one of our local hangouts. Lightnin and I stopped by to say "hey" as we got back home.

I hope all you fathers out there had a Happy Father's Day yesterday too!

2 comments:

R.Powers said...

Happy Father's Day!

Thunder said...

FC - Thanks and back at you!