Monday, January 19, 2009

Old Friends...

Spending a little time in Florida.... ahhh it's nice to be warm again! Heading out today to check on our property in Old Town and then back to Ohio so I can go back to China! We have STEB, Taco and Jivuel coming over on Saturday for the Chinese New Year. There should be lots of pictures posted from that two weeks! So here are our friends from Paradise. Thunder they all are looking forward to seeing you in March!




Lunch at Peg Leg Petes...fish chowder, cole slaw and Cobia nuggets, Yummy!



STEB, Park Ranger Patty and Stephan

The magic coat (Great Story!, you'll have to ask)


STEB, Bobby and I

I didn't get a picture of Bonita, Darrin or Dawn but I'm sure we will the next time we're here. These are friends that we met about 4 years ago and we look forward to meeting up with on each visit. All it takes is a quick phone call and they head up to see us!

Dudes name plate on the wall of the Bar and Grill. Thunder and I had this made for him while he was serving in Iraq....It made it through Ivan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With Dudes name plate on my ass i would make it through Ivan.

RBP

Thunder said...

Wish I could have been there, but it's not far away now. Today's count is 50 days and a wake up!