Thursday, May 20, 2010

Really, 1 Comment That's It? Come On!

OK this is to all of you readers and sometime commenter's to this blog:

I have heard from several of you that you enjoy my posts and that I need to write more often, keep you updated on what's going on. What you may not know is that with my current professional responsibilities, my additional job of building our dream home, my responsibilities around our current home, and my need for rest/relaxation/recreation, it takes effort to squeeze in time to post updates on any or all of those portions of my life listed above!

I sort of enjoy doing this and seldom complain, but I mean come on with a title starting off with "Breast Fest...." I would have figured some witty comments would be generated; Certainly more than just 1 comment overall! (Thanks RBP you are of course excluded from the group that I am addressing!)

So here's what I would like: how about if a few more of you meet me half way? Here's how:
Comment a few more times, hell I don't even care if it is to critique the content, point out spelling errors, dispute any data that I include, make fun of my photography, anything, but at least give me a response so I know that you're actually interesting in reading this stuff and what I'm doing is actually worth the effort!

Rantingly yours,
Thunder

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sombody is whining!
LYM

Thunder said...

LYM - Hey it got a comment though didn't it, thanks! ;-)

R.Powers said...

I was gonna comment that noisy Harleys are why I like Jap bikes, but I didn't think you'd take it well!
LOL!
I did read it the day it was published, but for some reason ... maybe bike envy, I failed to launch.

So, about this dream house ... ETA?

Anonymous said...

thanks for EXCLUDING ME....guess u already know me well enought to predict that i would be personally offended and would have seen myself forced into a comment-strike ;-P

I dont follow alot of blogs.. its really just you...(Dudes i dont even check anymore...cause i think he blogged the last time over a year ago)and an old friend. Besides that i check out the interesting Vegan blogs, but trust me...YOURS BEATS VEGAN BY FFAAAAAAAAR!

RBP

Thunder said...

FC - Loud bikes save lives! It's finally starting to look good for a start date, details coming soon!

RBP - Thanks, I'll try to get back to more interesting posts.

Netter said...

sounds like WEB rage to me!
love & miss ya boyfriend :)
your one & ONLY NETTER!!!

STEB said...

i havent loged on in quit awhile busy doing bike runs and cutting grass working night shift. but after injesting all of your blogs i enjoy!! 310 bikes on the brest fest run a great time was had dident make it to the bike blessing hope you enjoy the steblish

Thunder said...

Netter - Good to hear from you again. I loved the pictures of the turkey hunt!

STEB - It was a good day for the run. We got caught in the rain after teh bike blessing, but it was still good! I'm fluent in Steblish so it's no big deal! ;-)

All - I plan to post more this weekend a slong as the weather hold out!