Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Why Do I Own a Camera?

About a week ago we celebrated the anniversary of our first date, on St. Patrick's Day! This year we decided to celebrate by making our own corned beef from scratch and it turned out great, but did I take any pictures? No!

This past Friday evening Lightnin prepped 2 different types of ribs, Orange ribs and Root beer ribs (using a local KC brand root beer courtesy of my Christmas present from Bro J). Again they both came out fantastic, but did I take any pictures? No!

This last Saturday it was an absolutely beautiful day so we met up with two other couples with motorcycles and rode, pretty much all day. It was a very scenic route and we even took the camera with us, but did we take it out and grab photos from the road? Again the answer is NO!

So my question to myself at this point is: Why do I own a camera?

Hopefully over the next few weeks I'll try to answer that question!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You WILL take pictures of our Grandson this weekend!!!
Love ya,
Lightnin

STEB said...

need a note on the windshield faceing you PHOTO MOMENT ???

Thunder said...

Lightnin - Well of course!
you do realize that you own a camera too!? ;-)

STEB - Maybe that and a flashing light on the instrument panel, or possibly a kill switch that won't let the bike start without the camera being in Lightnin's hands!

Anonymous said...

Be happy you dont stand under this immense pressure to capture every beautiful moment, so you can remember it later on....cause i certainly do...otherwise i would forget about half my life!

CANT WAIT FOR PICS OF NEXT WEEKEND THOUGH!!!

All our love

RBP

Thunder said...

RBP - What were we talking about again? ;-)

Anonymous said...

About how i cannot leave the house without my camera... i guess every "extreme" has its pros and cons!