Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day, Motorcycles, and uuumm Lobster?

Yesterday of course was Mother's Day and since our sons all live away from home, and we live too far from home to just pop over, I decided to cook up something special for Lightnin(I bet you think it's lobster, but that's later).

I whipped up two of her favorite dishes from over in Beijing. XinJian style orange beef, and SiChuan style green beans. They came out fantastic, even if I say so myself! ;-)

After lunch we decided to get the bike out a run around on it for awhile. the weather was beautiful and we had a good ride.

At one of the stops that we made we ran into three young men who were having entirely too much fun celebrating one of their birthday's. Now to go on any further I have to explain that this restaurant has the little arcade crane game that is usually filled with stuffed animals, but this tank is filled with live lobsters. Well as luck would have it one of these three friends won the game, and this is the result of too much fun celebrating a birthday with your friends, and a lobster!

WARNING: If you're squeamish don't go any further!




And to think this is some lucky mother's son! ;-)


I hope all you mother's out there had a Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thunder I had a wonderful Mother's Day, thank you!
Lightnin
PS: Thank goodness none of those three boys were ours!

R.Powers said...

Worse case of crabs I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

FREAKSSSSS...look at that nipple, ohh my god i am cracking up.
Get them pierced...!

RBP

Thunder said...

Lightnin - Boys that only a mother could love!

FC - Chronic case would be my diagnosis!

RBP - I think the lobster was trying to help him with that!