Friday, September 01, 2006

Travelin' Man (Again)

Just a brief post today to let you know that I'll be on the road again. I'm heading back to Europe for about 9 days and will likely write about my travels when I return. Unfortunately I wil not be taking my camera this time. the security restrictions have limited the size of carry-on to just fit my smaller laptop pouch, no room for the camera. I just don't want to risk someone grabbing it from my checked bag. This sort of thing happens more often than you think, and like I said, it's just not worth the risk.

I'm looking forward to the long lines and baggage searches, don't get me wrong I don't mind if they stop and search everyone prior to boarding, in fact I would feel a bit better if they did! It's just that I always seem to get picked as the "random search" everytime I travel. Of course Lightnin says: "Well hell, just look at the photo on your passport that's why!". I just hope they haven't upped the caution level to full body cavity searches! ;-) I'll let you know how the trip goes.

2 comments:

R.Powers said...

Looking forward to your posts. Do you get to see knucklehead?

Lightnin said...

FC-
Since Thunder is out of the country (again) I'll answer for him. Yes, he got to see Dude from Friday until Monday when he headed to Amsterdam and then New Castle England. He will fly back the same route to Frankfurt on Friday to see the Dude again before finally coming home on Saturday! I'm sure we'll get to see new photos and post when he returns. Say hi to your family for us.